Re: Carmania and Char-Un

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 1995 12:41:36 +0000

Both Martin and Joerg have corrected me for putting Char-un in Sironder's (you know him as Syranthir) path to Carmania. Thanks! I can't find my copy of the Genertela box and other materials nowadays so expect me to continue making easily-checked historical errors.

In the meantime, as per Martin's suggestion, I've replaced the reference to Char-un with the Galanini, but I'm not quite sure where the Galanini were at the time of Sironder's migration. Nor am I sure that the Ten Thousand passed Erigia in their trip. Anybody know for certain?

whoah!

Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu> Computer Guy <http://hops.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren>