Blind Yinkin Stumbling In The Dark

From: CryptoMatt_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 19:33:11 -0500

Greetings All,

Peter Michaels has problems with Yinkin losing his eyes to Yelmalio, since all shadow cats are not sightless.

The reason that they aren't sightless is that someone from Orlanth's Stead got Yinkin some new eyes (or grew him a new pair). Obviously his new eyes aren't as good as his old eyes, so he is unable to provide the useful Catseye ability to his kin.

As to who provided the replacement eyes, I'm not certain. I lean towards Arroin, but I'd accept any good suggestion.

I've had the basic plot line for a quest to restore Yinkin's true eyes simmering in the back of my mind for several years now, but I've never really had the right gaming group with whom to share my quest. Perhaps I'll get around to it now...

P.S. Peter, just what does the title of your post mean? "Prrut? Wackawacka!" has stumped me...