Lunar Roads rumor

From: Loren Miller <Loren.Miller_at_marketing.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 17:45:20 EST

I have heard that the Hwarin Dalthippa cult appears to build very special lunar roads.

There are two levels to the roads, supported by arches every 10 to 30m. The upper level is narrow, 5 to 10 meters above the ground, and used mostly for ceremonial purposes. I bet that nobles also use it to segregate themselves from social inferiors. The lower level is broad, 1 to 3 meters above the ground, and used for normal traffic. Arches support the roads.

It would be prohibitively expensive to build such roads normally, so the HD cult must have some amazing magic going on to make them possible.