Gabran

From: Nick Brooke <100270.337_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 05 Jan 96 13:06:06 EST

"Lochlannach" asks:

> Does anyone on the Digest know who wrote the short story "How Gabran
> No-Breeches discovered the intricacies of Storm Bull Psychology, and
> why the only good Broo is a Quick Broo"?

> I'm trying to contact the author to get permission to print the story
> here on the Digest.

The story was written by Chris Gidlow (author of Credo!, Granite Phalanx, Glamour, the Tarsh War, etc.), who was belatedly credited in the next issue of The Black Sun. Chris and I share a flat these days, and I'll ask him about it tonight when he gets home.

Chris has written various other Gloranthan odds and ends, including more Gabran stories and the Lunar/heretical Seleric Verses, and I'm trying to lure him onto the Internet and the Digest...

Nick