Heroes of Wisdom (Jonstown LARP) back from printer!

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 1996 00:15:32 -0800

I finally got the guidebook from the German live action roleplaying game "Heroes of Wisdom" back from the printer. It's 40 pages (including a fold-out map of Jonstown) full of info on Jonstown, the Lhankor Mhy temple, and the neighboring tribes.

I printed some extras, so North Americans can still send me $8 for a copy.

David Dunham
532 N 71st St
Seattle, WA 98103

I expect I will be bringing a few to RQ-Con 3 in Melbourne, so Aussies might want to find me there. (But it wouldn't hurt to e-mail me in case demand is higher than I expect -- I plan to travel as light as possible which means few copies.)

Thanks to Ingo Tschinke and Joerg Baumgartner for bringing this to the world!