Eastern seas & more

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 08:54:23 +0100

Me:
>Just about everybody (except the Haragalans who
>are on top now perhaps) were really well off under Mokato's rule

Peter M:
>The Haragalans were not really well off under the Eastern Seas Empire?
>Was it a prision camp or something?

Oops, I rewrote parts of that paragraph and didn't reread it completely. Haragala was well off, but is even better off now. In my still very tentative Haragala writeup, the Haragalans were still rather primitive in the early imperial age and lived only around the coasts because the inland was still haunted by monsters from the Nightmare.

Good old days:

Me:
>Dara Happa. You can't deny its importance.

Peter:
>I had it in the original list. I edited it out (along with Greater
>Loskalm, Kalabraian Fonrit and Carmania). Most of its customs have
>been incoprorated into the Lunar Empire so I doubt that it is more
>highly cultured than the Lunar Empire.

That is true. I guess it's a very subjective view, but Dara Happa's age and solar prestige gives it a special luster in my view.

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: niwe_at_einku.ericsson.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net