Illuminated swede

From: Michael Raaterova <michael.raaterova.7033_at_student.uu.se>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 11:38:46 +0100

Erik tries to hide his true nature

>Mikael Raaterova has the audacity of accusing me of being an
>Eurmalite!
>Bah! Everybody knows I'm one of the Eleventh

If you truly are one of the Eleventh, then your tricksterwanking clearly shows your illuminated status. So, you're not only a foul dwarflover, you're also a Riddling Eurmalite of the Deceiver aspect (not to mention being a Greggite). Also, did you not GROW during your childhood, you elfkin you.

This wide assortment of cult-hopping and cult-abandoning gives rise to the suspicion -- nay, obvious truth -- of you being an Arkati. What next, one might ask -- doing the Stygian Thing?

Also, as you are a Riddler (obviously), are you not a <shudder> closet-chaotic? Possibly even a chaotic exploding Ulerian were-hobbit?

Confess, foul chaos-slime, or i will poke you with the Soft Pillow!

[Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition]

Vale male, nefarie