(no subject)

From: HIP95AJ <HIP95AJ_at_sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 96 20:58:18 -0100

Hi,

I am an old player of Runequest who gave it all up to concentrate on 'other things'. Recently, because of a chance encounter with my old RQII materials. my interest has been revived. I know that you probably receive a million types of this request a day, but do you happen to know of any RQ PBEM campaigns in need of a reliable and enthusiastic player? I have a good couple of years of experience of playing and GMing in campaigns set around Prax, and so would love to get involved again. Can you help?

Thanks for your time,

Adrian.