Re: Gloranthan vision

From: Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 96 12:08:20 -0600

>I disagree that humans have the same light receptors on Glorantha
as >on earth. Gloranthan eyes work by sending out light beams (or in >case of trolls, darkness beams), as is well known (and the first
>part was actually supported by GS at the first Lore Auction).

        Pshaw. If that were true, then why can't we see in the dark? Vision works by Yelm directly transmitting images of all around us into our souls, and since the eyes are windows to the soul, they are necessary to the process. When it is dark, or Yelm is weak, then we can see less. So there.

Sandy