Illumination

From: Brian K. Curley (Master of Time & Space) <"Brian>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 20:02:59 -0600 (CST)

Hi folks,

   Another newbie question... can someone either explain Illumination to me (geez I hope this isn't in the FAQ) or point me to a published source for an explanation? I just came across something in River of Cradles (is there an any errata for this book, BTW) regarding an illuminated Daughter of Pavis and I have all of the sources listed as necessary but I don't recall any of them as discussing Illumination.

Thanks,

Brian Curley

| Brian Curley | I'm your only friend... I'm not your |
| Holder of Previous | only friend, but I'm a little glowing |
| Knowledge | friend but really I'm not actually |
| bkc_at_axle.adp.wisc.edu | your friend but I am... |

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #322