Re: Illumination

From: Argrath_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 19:27:25 -0500

>From: "Brian K. Curley (Master of Time & Space)" <bkc_at_axle.adp.wisc.edu>
>Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 20:02:59 -0600 (CST)
>Subject: Illumination
>
>Hi folks,
> Another newbie question... can someone either explain Illumination to
>me (geez I hope this isn't in the FAQ)

Geez, wouldn't you know it? It IS in the freaking FAQ. Ha-ha, newbie, you have transgressed the unwritten law. I think that means we get to nail your head to the floor, or something.

>or point me to a published source for an explanation?

It's in Dorastor: Land of Doom and Lords of Terror.

>I just came across something in River of Cradles
>(is there an any errata for this book, BTW)

Yes, it was in TotRM, and further errata were posted here a year or two ago.  Try asking MOB after the con for the issue # and the subsequent errata.

>...regarding an illuminated
>Daughter of Pavis and I have all of the sources listed as necessary but I
>don't recall any of them as discussing Illumination.

That's because D:LoD and LoT were published after RoC. The previous source for Illumination was Cults of Terror, which was long out of print by the time RoC came around.

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #324