Draconic nitpick

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 09:21:51 +0100

Andrew Joelson:
>The EWF collapsed because the Inhuman King decided
>that humans were misusing Draconic knowledge. The knowledge was with-
>drawn, and most of the leaders slain. Until the IK changes his mind,
>full Draconic understanding and powers are unavailable.

West of the Shan Shan that is. The Kralorelans seem to have no such limitations. The dragonewts of Kralorela get along well with the humans (even though they are regarded as heretics by the dragonewts of Dragon Pass).

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: niwe_at_einku.ericsson.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net