Sun County

From: Brian K. Curley (Master of Time & Space) <"Brian>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 00:22:30 -0600 (CST)

Greetings Everyone,

Some questions on Sun County (the campaign book):

  1. Why does the description of the actual Sun Dome Temple not match *any* of the graphical representations throughout the book? The description says that the steps on the western side of the temple go all the way to the roof of the Upper Temple (the part the actual gold dome rests on). Every picture of the temple in the book shows the steps going only to the roof of the crypt (the part the upper temple sits on). So which is correct? And it the pictures are correct, how does one get to the top of the Upper Temple?
  2. Is it a typo, coincidence, or an annoying decision on the parts of the authors that there are no less than 3 characters named Coriander? Two militia file commanders and one refugee hiding in the temple itself. Talk about confusing to players... "Are you Coriander, the leader of the Bird Men?"; "Why do you ask?"; "Cause he owes us money!"; "Then...no, I'm not."

Brian

| Brian Curley | I'm your only friend... I'm not your |
| Holder of Previous | only friend, but I'm a little glowing |
| Knowledge | friend but really I'm not actually |
| bkc_at_axle.adp.wisc.edu | your friend but I am... |