How invisible is Invisible?

From: ian (i.) gorlick <"ian>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 12:24:00 -0500

Carl Fink:

I agree with your position that the IG (interesting coincidence those initials) never intervenes demonstrably in Glorantha except perhaps to "inspire" a prophet.

Now given that, how do you respond to the proposition that he allows Saints to intervene on his behalf? Isn't this a bit of a cheat? Shouldn't those saints, if they really are holy, be in Solace and beyond contact with the mundane plane?

I would propose that some Malkioni accept the actions of saints, some reject them utterly, and some probably allow the saint to "inspire" a devoted follower.