Lanbril

From: John R. Hutchinson <theropod_at_garnet.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 10:45:12 -0800

Hello--

        I'm wondering about the old RQII cult of Lanbril and its place in RQIII/IV. Specifically, has an updated version been done by anyone out there? Is it available online?

        In brief, certainly the anachronistic equipment and some skills would be changed, but how about the magic -- Forget, Conceal Item, and that other spell (sorry, don't have the book handy) seem a little high-powered for spirit magic; anyone have solutions to that (if any)? What place does Lanbril play in Sartar/Prax -- I would assume that they are relegated to obscurity in the criminal underworld like the other thief cults are?

        Thanks in advance for any responses.

                        John R. Hutchinson
                  Evolving Evolutionary Biologist
                 Department of Integrative Biology