Tybalt's tales

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 18:31:40 +0100

> In Glorantha Digest V2 #332, Erik Sieurin writes a wonderful tale.
> Beautifully done.
>
> - --Martin Crim

Thanks, but I have to say that it is a Gloranthan version of a RW event. In the 1950's (I think) the Swedish physician, hypnotist and psychologist Axel Munthe had a similar conversation with a Catholic priest in a village in Italy, who expressed his disdain for Jesus Christ when compared to a local Saint with about the same arguments. Munthe was more baffled than annoyed, however (as opposed to Tybalt, whih btw is the name of the Cat in the saga of Reynard the Fox, just to show off my learning)