Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #339

From: Brian K. Curley (Master of Time & Space) <"Brian>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 15:54:33 -0600 (CST)

Michael O'Brien writes:
(re: Multiple Corianders)

> Does anyone else apart from Bryan really have a problem with this?

I don't really have a problem with it, per se. I just thought I should ask, having seen the less "glamourous" side of the RPG industry and knowing how these things can get monumentally screwed up in the type-setting process and not caught by the editors. No offense meant. When I called it an "annoying" decision, my tongue was firmly planted in my cheek.

So now what's the deal with the description of the Sun Dome Temple not matching the pictures?

Brian "Who still can't say 'Waha' with a straight face" Curley

|      Brian Curley       |   I'm your only friend... I'm not your   |
|   Holder of Previous    |   only friend, but I'm a little glowing  |
|      Knowledge          |   friend but really I'm not actually     |
|  bkc_at_axle.adp.wisc.edu  |   your friend but I am...                |