Golden Tongue, agent 007

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 11:20:14 +0100

Mr Peter Metcalfe says a lot of sensible-sounding things about the Ralios Orlanthi until he gets to this paragraph: .> I also don't believe the East Wilds Issaries
> has the spells Lock or Passage; he's no merchant to be
> concerned with protecting goods. In the East Wilds Issaries
> is the God of Eloquence, the Chieftain's Talker, the
> Messenger.

As a Messenger, I'm damn sure that Passage is a good spell. In these days, you bug telephone calls; in the days of yore, you kidnap a messenger and says you'll cut off his balls if he don't talk. Lock is another issue, but a spy-like aspect could teach UNlock. At least through some hero-cult.

And many cool Boristi theories abound. Thankyou all. They will be saved for my Safelster campaign....

Erik Sieurin