Illumination of Squids

From: Tschinke <tschinke_at_nord.de>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 13:13:59 +0100

Peter Metcalfe:
>Ok. I'm sold on the Borists having Illumination, having given it some
>thought. It does make sense with their Secret Society World View and
>their dealings with Chaos. I suspect that most of the lay borists
>are unilluminated.

Exactly. The illumination is one of the important secrets of the Boristi Church, so only some of the priest and knights will be able to get into the test of riddles (illumationstest). I think not more than 5% of all Boristi get the illumation and not more the 15% will know something about this secret (if not few).