Re: Martin and the Krarsht dudes

From: Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 96 10:42:12 -0600

In rereading my earlier post about how Deville's Krarsht gang was "unreasonable" I felt I'd been too negative.

        The Krarshtling broos from Pavis are certainly Krarsht-connected, and I see no reason that Gimgim couldn't contact _them_ for a team of assassins, or for the Krarsht main network to use _them_ for expendible killers vs. Deville.

        In other words, I'm trying to say that though Krarsht doesn't work the way Deville probably now thinks of it, the attack on him could have occurred exactly as written.

Sandy P.