Gimgim

From: Kevin Rose <vladt_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 21:33:13 -0600 (CST)

>Is just Brian being dense again... but where is it written that Gimgim is
>undoubtably a Krarsht follower? Is it definitive, suspected, or just
>common knowledge? My bet is it's probably a TOTRM thing... drat!

Nope.

_Big Rubble_, episodes book, "The Devil's Playground", p52. It is not known at all. Maybe suspected by the clever and knowledgable, but any more than that. Unless the stuff in the adventure gets found, then Gimgim gets to take a trip. Exactly where and how depends on how the governor feels when he finds out. Might be to just outside the walls (a short but painful one way trip), or it might be back to the Heartland.

Kevin

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #354