Lunar Debates...

From: Brian K. Curley (Master of Time & Space) <"Brian>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 23:21:07 -0600 (CST)

OK... since the linch pin of this Red Goddess is still there nonsense
(sorry Nick) is the last line (hastily scrawled) in Argrath's saga
(Nothern Version), we should point out that this "proof' is not present
in the Southern version. I think it's all wishing on a dead moon...

Brian

|      Brian Curley       |   I'm your only friend... I'm not your   |
|   Holder of Previous    |   only friend, but I'm a little glowing  |
|      Knowledge          |   friend but really I'm not actually     |
|  bkc_at_axle.adp.wisc.edu  |   your friend but I am...                |