Re: Carmanian Dualities

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 09:54:05 EST

mr happy <ajbehan_at_tcd.ie> writes about Carmanian trait pairs in a Pendragon style:

> Fear/Respect

change to Cruel/Kind and you get closer to what I think.

> Truthful/Deceitful

You're on the mark with what they think these words mean. I am not certain that these are individual traits though. They might be a grouping of traits.

And you left out the most important facet of Carmanian personality, Balance. How do you attain it? Is it a trait pairing, or the expression of a person whose passions are as close to the halfway mark as possible, or is it simply high scores in (to use your trait names) Cruel, Fecund, Generous, Vengeful, and Proud?