Outrageaou Lunar Assertions 4/4

From: Philippe Krait <pkrait_at_micronet.fr>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 1996 11:38:33 -0800

> > As for the Goddess going through her "divine liberating style", she was
> > liberated.

There, the moon exists, all right ? You can stop crying now. Try something a little more intelligent as an argument. What I said was that all that she stood for has been thoroughly destroyed, Red Moon, Empire,.. And that she cannot act any more than the other gods do. I don't consider that a victory, especially when compared with the hero who freed the earth from the encroaching chaos and from the grip of the gods.

One last thing: There are many moons on Glorantha, the Red Moon was only one of them. Now prove me that the remaining moon(s) (if there is one) is the remnant of the Red Goddess.

Well, this is the end. It seems I was not as successful in ignoring insults as I would have liked to be. Well, for those concerned, they recolted what they had planted.

                                          Philippe

  \__/ /\_______/ /\__\/   *           Philippe Krait            *
    / /_/__    / / /       *       pkrait_at_mail.micronet.fr       *
   \___/ / / / / /         *  "And I, of course, am innocent of  *
  ____/ / / /_/ /          *  all but malice."   - Fiona / RZ -  *