Lunacy

From: Brian K. Curley (Master of Time & Space) <"Brian>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 23:39:56 -0600 (CST)

Peter: I see the blindness of the Lunars has befallen you as well. How else can one accept the spurious argument that the Red Goddess was destroyed by Argrath because she wanted to be? Nonsense. I know Greg said he could understand that one *could* reach that conclusion, but he didn't say one *should*. When we get right down to brass tacks this entire argument is based on supposition and inference. Not one solid fact. So my conclusions are no more groundless than the ones reached b Nick. Just because you choose to agree or not to doens't kend either argument any more creedence.

Pam: Not you too...

It's all so obvious. The Red Goddess is dead. There is no White Moon as far as anyone can prove. Argrath destroyed the Lunar Empire. Case closed. Anything else is idle speculation.

Brian

| Brian Curley | I'm your only friend... I'm not your |
| Holder of Previous | only friend, but I'm a little glowing |
| Knowledge | friend but really I'm not actually |
| bkc_at_axle.adp.wisc.edu | your friend but I am... |