Why I dislike malkioni

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 09:16:23 +0100

Erik continues to bemoan our unfairness towards the Gloranthan westerners. I agree that it is probably irratinal and unfounded. However, I dislike the Malkioni for their extreme intolerance: they are the only Gloranthan culture which claims that everyone else is dead wrong, that their gods are false demons. All others (hmm, make that most to be on the safe side) at least acknowledge the divinity of their neighbours' gods even if the neighbours are enemies.

The kind of intolerance the Malkioni display strike me as utterly arrogant.

Then I think they are a bit boring because they have disassociated themselves from the mythical world, but that's definitely irrational of me.

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: niwe_at_einku.ericsson.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net