Loosing my Balance

From: mr happy <ajbehan_at_tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 12:24:49 +0000 (GMT)

Loren Miller:
> you left out the most important facet of Carmanian personality,
> Balance. How do you attain it? Is it a trait pairing, or the
> expression of a person whose passions are as close to the halfway

I thought Balance was Lunar as opposed to strictly Carmanian and that there are crusty old Humakti who think that balance is irrelevant as long as you are Truthful. Like David said balance is having traits at 10+/-2. Maybe each Lunar cult is associated with 5 traits which must be Balanced to be considered virtues whereas Traditionalist cults have Virtues like in PDP. Which makes me wonder if Lunars give a damn about Truth.
As for Fear/Respect this is an attempt to model the War/Peace dichotomy. As Martin says you can be feared and respected at the same time but the trait pair is about the reaction you -want- to inspire, for Leaders. For followers it means something quite different to Cruel/Kind. - --------
Andrew Behan