The Invisible Red Moon. (mr happy keeps sending email to owner-glorantha-digest)

From: Majordomo <major_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 17:34:58 -0500 (EST)

Forwarded message:
>From loren_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu Tue Feb 6 06:51:41 1996
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 11:52:56 +0000 (GMT) From: mr happy <ajbehan_at_tcd.ie>
To: owner-glorantha-digest_at_hops.wharton.upenn.edu Subject: The Invisible Red Moon.

I must admit to being fascinated by the controversy about the Red/White Moon in the 4th Age. However I find two things particularly striking. Firstly there is no one true way, either in RW or Glorantha. If the four philosophies can co-exist in 3rd Age Glorantha there will inevitably be controversy over whether Argrath or the Red Goddess won the Hero Wars. Secondly I'm not sure that Nick is altogether wise in claiming the glory here. Is destroying Glorantha as we know it (even if that includes the broo) all that admirable?
Andrew Behan