Mru and bogs

From: Argrath_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 19:23:43 -0500

The other thing I forgot to write about bogs is that they're not 100% safe from nomads. Sure, the guys with large hooved herd beasts tend to avoid bogs, at least in the wet season. But bogs are one of the Morokanths' favorite terrains, and you can also find Agimori, Baboons, Basmoli, and Cannibals there, not to mention Newtlings (mostly friendly to Mru) and Sun Domers (where appropriate). Add in the Ducks, Broos, gorp, and poisonous critters, and it gets right crowded. My feeling is that Mru are ambivalent about bogs.