Of Moons and Ages

From: Eric Rowe <rowe_at_CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 1996 19:52:00 -0800

>Fro: David Cake <davidc_at_cyllene.uwa.edu.au>
> Speaking of matters contained in GRAY, I have just noticed a small
>discrepancy in Gregs account of the Goddess, gregged Greg so to speak. Gerra
>and Sedenya are both masks of the goddess, as I understood it, and at
>distinctly different points in the story of the Goddess - yet they appear to
>be contempories. In fact, while Luxarius is married to Gerra, he is
>combating Sedenya.

The Red Goddess does not always have to be Gerra. The Red Goddess does not always have to be Sedenya. The Red Goddess does not always have to be Natha. etc...
But The Red Goddess IS all of them.

>From: ANDOVER_at_delphi.com
>Subject: Fourth Age Controversy

Okay, let's all get this straight. The age you people are talking about is the 5th age. The 4th age was a horrible time. Lots of death, loss of literacy, cats and dogs, living together, mass hysteria! The glorious Age of Harshax is the 5th age, a new era of enlightenment after the bleak emptiness of the 4th age. (for you doubters, look at the Years)

Eric Rowe