wolfsbane

From: R.A.Nicholls <R.A.Nicholls_at_sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 13:05:31 +0000

Wolfsbane
- ---------
Dave Dunham wonders about the relevance of the first part of the spell to wolves. When I wrote this I was sort of personifying the winter as a hungry wolf, and I was imagining the endless energy of a wolf in chasing down it's prey in the winter landscape. In Loup's struggle against the Telmori, he stole some of this ability and gave it a twist in using it against them. Wolfsbane probably isn't a very good name. Also, Loup's story is really just a small survival story which has altered through the ages. It isn't very well known because there are other, bigger, better survival stories going round.

Cheers,
Rob