Dump her!

From: David Hall <100116.2616_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 08 Feb 96 15:12:20 EST

Hey,

What's all this stuff about winners and losers in King of Sartar?

If I were Argrath I'd have done same. To get that moon gal out of your hair for a while is a really good move. She's so loud, and her dress sense is... well... red...

She *is* cyclical y'know. She'll die and then come back eventually. 'Tis written in the stars and in the scrolls. So, just just make her die a lil' bit earlier than expected. At least it gets rid of her for a few ages or so. Then, well, that's tomorrow... another day... lets party now...

Party on Argrath!

A David