Big Cats in Ralios

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 1996 10:45:36 +1300

Apologies for the previous posting. I posted the wrong file.

David Dunham:

>>What's wrong with Big Cats in Ralios?

>As in my message, Sandy said there weren't any.

That's only for the Basmoli of Prax because the Praxian Basmol was killed in ages past. I do remember asking Sandy if there were Lions in Ralios and he said it was an open question.

The only info about the Ralian Basmoli vis-a-vis Lions that we have is that they were once riders before Trickster stole their steeds (Questlines Trickster Writeup). There are free-ranging lions in Peloria for instance (Durbaddath and the Basmoli worshipping Lion Shahs). Thus I think the Tanisorian Basmoli use to have really Big Cats which they rode but they lost the secret of how to do so.