Reaching Moon Megacorp

From: David Hall <100116.2616_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 10 Feb 96 17:49:08 EST

It's probably time to update one and all on Megacorp stuff.

Tales #14 is delayed, of course. We are now planning on printing it in the UK in late March. It will be the Prax & the Wastes issue part one, with #15 being part two. Issue #16 is now to be the Lunar special.

Other items on the schedule for 1996 include Best of Tales #1 to #6, Proceedings in Malkionism, Tarsh War, The Ultimate Index to Glorantha, and The Widow's Tale, Penny Love's Gloranthan novel.

In March I hope to have a whole bevy of new small press publications to sell. However, for now here is my current publications list:

Tales of the Reaching Moon Magazine

Single Issues (#11, #12 & #13 only)	L2.50
Subscriptions (3 issues)		L7.50

For Tales make Cheques and Postal Orders payable to David Hall. Tales prices include UK and European postage. Add L2.50 per issue for postage elsewhere in the world.

Reaching Moon Megacorp Publications

Questlines L8.00
Includes two official Chaosium cults, Sartar population stats, 23 pages of Far Point background, articles by Greg Stafford, Sandy Petersen, MOB, John Hughes & Penny Love.

University of Sog City Guide L8.00
Includes the Lonely Lozenge Guide to
Sog City, a history of Malkionism, and
details of the 7th Ecclesiastical Council of Malkion. (US Reprint)

Wyrms Footprints L9.50
Includes many of the best articles from the late and much lamented Wyrms
Footnotes magazine, as well as new
material. 112 pages, full colour cover.

Jar-Eel Assassin T-shirt (L only) L12.99

Other Publications

Codex Magazine L3.00
US Gloranthan Fanzine. Focusing mainly
on Gloranthan background & secrets
rather than scenarios. Issues #2 and
 #3 available.

The RuneQuest-Con Compendium L10.00
Includes Gloranthan stories, Home of the Bold 2 narratives, and transcripts of the Gloranthan Lore auction, Greg Stafford
HeroQuesting seminar, etc. (RQ-Con 1)

La Toile DArachne Solara #1 L5.00
Excellent French broadsheet fanzine.
Written in French. Issue #1 is a Malkioni special.

For the publications make Cheques and Postal Orders payable to David Hall. Publication prices only include UK postage. For European orders add 10% for postage, elsewhere in the world add 30%.

All Hail the Reaching Moon Megacorp!

David Hall

PS. Convulsion 3D is filling up fast so you'd better book soon to avoid disappointment! It's taking place at Stamford Hall, Leicester, from July 19th to 21st 1996. Our Guests of Honour will be Greg Stafford, Sandy Petersen, and Michael OBrien.

The convention will feature cool stuff like Home of the Bold, The Tarsh War, Trollball, Greg on HeroQuesting, The Gloranthan Lore auction, Lunar Tunes, a 3D Gloranthan HeroQuest, Eat at Geos, Griselda, Nomad Gods tourney, Rune Metal Jacket, Sing-a-long with Nick, Gloranthan storytelling, Greg Reads, and the best Gloranthan games auction in the world. It's also your chance to get a copy of the Entekosiad!