Milk?

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 18:33:30 +0100

While reading Lords of Terror in the loo (you can see I'm a bachelor by this sentence) I noticed a strange and puzzling trivia.

The LoT include a piece of correspondence from a Spoken Word agent trying to infiltrate a Krasht temple. The correspondence in turn included a sort of sermon held by a woman called "Red", which I suspect is either a Jaw or a Tongue of the Devouring Mouther. The sermon is unnerving in itself, but even more unnerving is the single word at its end:
"Milk."

What does this mean? What is the Milk of the Mother? Pratzim? Without making too much reference back to the coffee-tea-discussion earlier, does milk have any deep cosmological significance? Is this innocent drink a tool of the mother? Did the Jaw simply ask for milk to clear her throat after the sermon? Is it the name of her favorite krashtkid? Did the shopping list of the author end up in the manuscript? Is "milk" a strange Dara Happan word? An anagram for something more terrible? Am I taking this too seriously?

Erik Sieurin, covering in fear of what the Krashti will do to him for posing this daring and revealing question