Re: FHQ/FQ

From: Argrath_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 15:00:35 -0500

In Glorantha Digest V2 #388, Joerg B. writes, in response to my idea that Moirades cheated by using an ersatz FHQ:

>[The] FHQ underwent some further initiation
>at Kerofin Temple making her a Sorana Tor. How about that?

Only if you can come up with some reason why she would want to. It's not a very colorful idea. I'd vote for the idea of a cloak made of flayed ducks simply on the basis of it being a cool idea. But all this bit about timelines strikes me as pointless because (a) I doubt Greg has it straight, either, and (b) Greg obviously put contradictions in the sources for his own reasons (about which I refuse to speculate in print). Give us something meatier, Joerg.