Borists and more

From: Durupt Jean <durupt_at_cc.ec-lyon.fr>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 96 20:04:32 MET

Hi all,

Well, it seems there was a black hole on the net who ate my last message.

Borists

the castes
I stand with Erik Sieurin on this question, since I find his idea more convincing.
BTW to answer your question, in 1994 in France there was 1 deacon for 30 priests.

Illumination
If they think Arkat was killed, I think they call their technique God Weapon to Ferret out Gbaji Worshippers (aka illuminates)
Others might call it illumination.

Hasni Mubarak on sorcery
I play that a sorcery spell last 10 min if it is not linked to the sorceror's presence. 1 round if he is dropped.

Magical societies
I wonder what it takes to create one, what is the life of a member. In particular, what does the red school of masks look like. Maybe Mortander Deville can describe it.

On a real life topic
I have noticed a recent surge of bad temper on the digest. I think that all those who are involved should cool down. Let us say they had a bad week.

        Jean