Ernalda Rune Lords

From: Brad Furst <esoteric_at_teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 12:49:49 -0800

I don't have all my texts with me at this moment. Although the RQII _Pavis_ "City Guide for the gamemaster" shows (on page 15) that the Cult of Ernalda includes 5 Rune Priests and 3 Rune Lords and 2 Rune Lord/Priests,

           ^^^^ ^^^^ I am not finding any parameter for such Lord qualifications, only just Acolytes and Priestesses of Ernalda. I already understand that "priest" in this context means "priestess." Are the listed Rune Lord types here referring to the secret/outlawed Orlanthi Wind Lords? TIA
Brad Furst
esoteric_at_teleport.com
http://www.teleport.com/~esoteric