My last malkioni slam (for now)

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 14:01:51 +0100

Me:
>My only point is that there is a difference between saying that my
>religion is better than my neighbour's and saying that my religion is
>the only true religion. And that is what rubs me the wrong way about
>the Malkioni.

David Dunham:
>But don't deists claim that the Malkioni aren't even worshipping any god?

How much does that differ in theory from a passive and invisible god? However, I see that I'm beginning to start a 'nature of the gods' debate, so I'll shut my mouth on the subject.

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: niwe_at_einku.ericsson.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net