How to Become a Lunar Citizen

From: Carlson, Pam <carlsonp_at_wdni.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 96 13:50:00 PST

Kevin, darling, you want to know how to become a full Lunar Citizen? Let me tell you how _I_ did it.

First, you have to get the appropriate form - they can be found in the Court Clerk's office. How you charm the form from the Clerk is your affair.

Next, (and this is the tricky part) you have to get it signed by a Magistrate. They are invariably aging Yelmies who pretend to exquisite morals. Putting up with the garlic is a bit difficult, but the look on their faces is _so_ precious when you present them with the form in the morning.

After that it's a simple matter to get a Provincial Governor to sign it - all they want is silver.

And there you have it!

Terpetia Bosky, Etyries Entrepreneur

pam