The nature of light in Glorantha

From: Brian K. Curley (Master of Time & Space) <"Brian>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 21:55:16 -0600 (CST)

I know someone mentioned this at one time, what is Greg's current position on where light comes from in Glorantha? If it comes from the eyes and bounces off the object, then one would never see objects below the plane of one's eyes, and Glorantha would have the bowlish appearance. If object emit their own light, then Glorantha would seem to have the horizon we've been discussing. This is just off the top of my head, so I could be overlooking something.

Brian

| Brian Curley | I'm your only friend... I'm not your |
| Holder of Previous | only friend, but I'm a little glowing |
| Knowledge | friend but really I'm not actually |
| bkc_at_axle.adp.wisc.edu | your friend but I am... |