Tarshite Orlanthi

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 96 18:24 MET

Andrew the Beanster, hiding behind his girl-friend, wrote:
>So I wonder if the Tarshites aren't just Orlanthi culture at heart with a
>veneer of Lunar civilisation. After all the Sartarites would have been
>cattle raiding them before the Lunars took over and thus been those ugly
>bastards over the hills both before and after the Lunarisation.

That's the short gist of why Jeff and I have turned our attention on Lunar Tarsh. We want to find out how this society works...

According to Jeff's myth-language approach, the Tarshites (and other Heortling Provincials) still think "Orlanthi" about the Red Goddess and her secrets. This may be a main reason why the Seven Mothers, so similar to the Lightbringers, are way more popular on the southern fringes of the realm than in the Heartlands...