Re: Armies from the Nargan

From: Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 96 11:02:17 -0600

Hal Bowman
>I would appreciate it if someone could tell me what the "armies"
swarming
>upriver into the Pamaltelan plains, apparently from the Nargan,
are made up of?
>RQIII's Glorantha books don't make it clear. Thank you for your
attention.

        Deformed and pitiful chaos monstrosities of all types: sparhogs, gorp, meatbeasts, grayskins, miniature broo, mooncalves, pudding fleas, unipeds, slime deer, suckerbunnies, wormlings, collections of reverse chaos features, and more. You name it, they're swarming. Individually they're not that dangerous. Even in masse, they're not all that terrifying, and a good team of Doraddi warriors can usually handle a given horde.

        The import of the armies is more threatening than their actuality, and the monsters _do_ require killing or they'll gobble up food, pollute water, etc.

Sandy P.