Re: Carmania comments

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 1996 15:17:42 +0000

Martin Crim points to my comment about the KKK as an example of what the Carmanian oppression might be like, the lunar law be damned, and complains that the southern states have been unjustifiably maligned. Sorry, Martin, but I grew up in Ohio and we had a large KKK population there too. It's a nationwide problem in the USA and IMHO it always has been. I do not mean to pick on the south, merely on murderously intolerant sons of bitches of all stripes (and stars).

Martin also points to the shore of the Sweet Sea as a good place to put your Gloranthan analogues of Innsmouth and Dunwich. Good idea.

Nick writes many wonderful things that I have still to digest, and notes this:
> > the many masks of the Wise Lord Ganesatarus, His emanations and
> > separations.
>
> This may have been a slip.

It sure was! The Wise Lord is Idovanus, may his name be praised!

whoah!

Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu> Computer Guy <http://hops.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren>