Re: Eric Scharf's personality

From: Nick Brooke (D&T CAS) <"Nick>
Date: 06 Mar 96 07:28:51 EST

Lars-Roger said to Eric,

> I sincerely hope that you do not run your own life in the same
> way that you run your role characters.

In an attempt to work out where Eric's peculiar views are coming from, I visited his Web page (which is advertised in each of his posts). I now fear that maybe he *does* run his life as a peculiarly complex cost-benefit calculus: I merely wonder at what perceived benefit he can obtain from encouraging folk to drop in on this complete waste of time ("I would like to have crashed your Web browser by now, but Mummy won't let me").

It's a stupid "argument", anyway: mere semantic twaddle. More power to Polk's elbow.

Tetchily yours,

Nick :-)