Re: cold trolls

From: Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 96 11:11:09 -0600

Loren Miller
>You can be certain that the next time I run a snow troll adventure it
>will become obvious that the Uz in question is even colder than the
>snow around it,

        But of course the snow troll is reacting to the cold around him (he's cold too). When a Mistress Race troll walks in, the fire on the hearth dims and flags, and everyone there feels chilled physically, depressed emotionally, and dulled mentally. Where she steps, melting frost is left behind. Those who stand in her shadow are completely blocked from view, as though they had never existed, until she passes on again, and they reappear, shivering with cold and fear.

Sandy P.