Power Gamers & Bureacrats

From: martin <102541.3423_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 08 Mar 96 13:40:37 EST

Power Gamers

Personally I can't stand power gamers in my campaign and if I ever see one I get my 32nd level
Magic-User/Fighter/Thief/Bard/Psionic/Illusionist/Barbarian/Cavalier to kill him with his Vorpal Tactical Nuclear Weapon(TM) he stole of Morgoth.

Bureacrats

I loved the stuff on bureacratic double talk. Excellent! In my opinion, they should all be nailed up for crimes against common sense. However before such a decision is made I feel we should have an open forum meeting on the issue, chaired with comprehensive minutes and a detailed agenda. An exhaustive survey of the whole issue is vital, taking in all opinions, especially ethnic minorites. Before one can "nail up" bureacrats we must examine the effect of such action on single lesbian mothers.....aargh where are the nails and the hammer.....

I have this terrifying vision of the Glamour population holding street marches protesting Barbarians and their "oh so uncooth" incursions. Of Argrath recieving memos demanding his attendance at meetings to discuss his "negative energy". Or Harrek being swamped by protesters holding signs saying "Single mothers -YES! Hairy rug wearing psycopaths -NO!"

I exaggerate because if the Empire was that bad then its collapse would have been a tad quicker but even the thought of such insanity gives me the creeping chills. (Roll over Cthulu. People say make a SAN roll you've seen Cthulu! I say "So what? I worked in the civil service, Cthulus a pussy!") Whats really sad is that the RW is worse than any fantasy I've ever seen!

Martin Laurie - the Bureacrats fan.