DREAMS

From: guy.hoyle_at_chrysalis.org
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 96 23:21:08 -0600

g>>In Glorantha Digest V2 #424, Sandy P. gives us some sample dreams.
g> Have you
g>>been eating chocolate-covered pickles before bedtime, Sandy?
g>      My scenarios, DOOM level designs, and many of my rules
g>derive from dreams I have had. Ditto for the monsters and games.
g>      One of the earliest dreams I can remember was the one about
g>the termites. I'm sure everyone else has had this one, too.;)
g>
g>Sandy P.

Actually, I haven't; I very rarely remember my dreams. I've tried the have-a-notepad-by-your-bed routine, but I sleep so deeply (and saw logs so loudly) that I don't even remember what my dreams were after I wake up. I only remember that I HAVE dreamed, but just the vaguest hints of what they are.

That's probably why Dream Magic perplexes me so. - ---
þ CMPQwk #1.42þ UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY