Dream ideas

From: Nils Weinander <niwe_at_ppvku.ericsson.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 15:43:23 +0100

Thanks Sandy! wonderfully weird dream ideas.

> Have the PCs be the interpreters, because there has been a
>rash of dreams in which they figure prominently. One Thellini could
>also be an interpreter, so that you as GM get to give hints about
>these dreams.

That is the way I will do it.

Martin Crim:
>Sandy P. gives us some sample dreams. Have you
>been eating chocolate-covered pickles before bedtime, Sandy?

In the context of East Isles symbolism and my campaign, they actually make (some) sense.

Anyway, I will have plenty of time to mull over this, since the campaign is on indefinite hold right now due to a lack of players.

Nils W				| Here we are!
Office: niwe_at_einku.ericsson.se	| We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw_at_ibm.net