What happened to the Red Moon.

From: Peter Metcalfe <P.Metcalfe_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 23:55:03 +1200

Jim Chapin:

>I am glad to see that Wakboth of chance or fate joins me in thinking that
>the Lunar bureaucracy itself is a Nysalor riddle. It just goes to show
>how evil the Empire really is; just thinking about it or studying it too
>much corrupts you! Sort of like the Necronomicon; too much study means you
>will fail your SAN roll!

How does Illuminating those who study it equate with Evil? Or have the oysters been a bit off again?

>Obviously it must be destroyed by physical force (the Orlanthi way) or
>exorcised as an evil sending (the Rokari way). Any other suggestions
>about how to do away with this abomination?

FONRIT: To prove his power and save his people, the Jann commands Terrible Monsters from the Empire that Was Before to tear down the Bloody Abomination. In its place is left a White Jewel to radiate Peace to everyone.

LOSKALM: The many knights of Loskalm quest for the White Lady of Peace. After a terrible quest in which many of them fall, Sir Cincinattus the Brave finally confronts the Red Knight Without Shadow who holds her captive. In a contest of weapons, the Red Knight is undefeatable. But Sir Cincinattus turns his sword into a ploughshare and challenges the Red Knight to a contest of ploughing fields. Confounded, the Red Knight falls upon his sword and his Red Castle crumbles into rubble, which are carried away by Krjalki to the Darkest Pits. In its place, the White Woman of Peace rules from within the Alabaster Tower. Sir Cincinattus retires to a farm.

UZ: We ate Red Woman. Leave bones in the Sky as warning to All.

MOSTALI: The Chromatic Aberration of the Moon was corrected on Schedule.

KRALORI: The Wise Dragon Emperor ponders the Flaw in the Heavens. Frustrated beyond Mortal Measure by the Enigma within a Riddle, He sends the Army of All Dragons against it. To his surprise, the Flaw is repaired and the Emperor becomes Enlightened and Passes On.